- Water Connection
- Application Form
- To apply online for Water Supply Connection click here
- To download and view Water Supply Regulation Act 1991 -First Amendment 2010 please click on links given below
- The Corporation provides facility of water supply in certain estates only. Please confirm with respective GIDC field office for availability of infrastructure.
- Documents Checklist
- The following documents should be kept ready and submitted along with the duly filled up application form of Water Connection.
- Editable application form (Adhesive stamp of Rs. 300)
- Copy of Offer cum Allotment letter
- If Chemical Unit – Copy of GPCB NOC
- Copy of Approved Building Plan (Not Mandatory)
- Copy of Licence Agreement
- Possession Receipt and / OR Final Transfer Order (Mandatory)
- Final Plot Utilisation Extension Order if Moratorium period is over on day of application.
Note : If necessary, GIDC will ask the applicant to submit other necessary documents to process the application.
- Scrutiny Procedure
The following verification is carried out by GIDC before providing approval and connection to applicant
- If building plan is approved. OPTIONAL
- Permanent W/S connection.
- Whether quantity applied for same in License Agreement and Application.
- If difference, then what is the reason (A query may be raised to the applicant in such case).
- Scrutiny of NOC from GPCB and GPCB Application.
- Connection from roads other than front facing road.
- Verify that water supply connection can be given from the existing supply line from the facing road at distance.
- Whether sufficient water harvesting arrangement made by applicant.
- Visits the site and fix the location of water metre chamber, verify the free fall arrangements in water reservoirs or at places of use, proper drainage arrangement.
- Provides schematic diagram of connection from water supply mains to connection chamber, and calculation of water connection charges, deposits, contribution charges to applicant.
Note : Ideal time for processing a Water Connection application without any queries post physical submission of application form and required documents at respective DEE office is as below.
|No. ||Process ||Ideal time
||Providing approval for connection
||10 days from date of application
||Providing physical connection on site
||Max 20 days from date of approval application (Provided all the formalities are completed by the Allottee)