- If property lies within the jurisdiction of GIDC
- Application for approval of plan is to be submitted in form of a request letter to GIDC along with the documents mentioned under Documents Checklist.
- If property falls within the jurisdiction of concerned Local Authority
- Allottee shall have to apply to GIDC for a NOC (No Objection Certificate) for proposed amalgamation before taking approval from concerned Local Authority along with the documents mentioned under Documents Checklist.
- After approval, it shall be the duty of the allottee to intimate GIDC for incorporation of approved amalgamation in DD Plan of GIDC.
- Documents Checklist
- Scrutiny Procedure
Timeline : Ideal time for processing Amalgamation application without any queries is 30 days post physical submission of documents at respective GIDC RM office. An application with query will take more days depending on the time taken by the applicant to furnish required documents/details.