Timeline : Ideal time for processing Allotment application without any queries is 75 days post physical submission of documents at respective GIDC RM office. An application with query will take more days depending on the time taken by the applicant to furnish required documents/details.
- An application will be considered complete after the applicant submits the physical copies of application and required documents.
- After submission, a Priority Number will be assigned to the application based on the date on which the online application had been filed.
- Preliminary Screening Committee at GIDC field office will thoroughly evaluate the application along with the documents submitted and based on the scrutiny will forward the application to the Screening Committee instituted at Head Office, GIDC
- If necessary GIDC will ask for additional documents from the applicant.
- The Screening Committee at HO will further scrutinize the application and determine the possibility of allotment to the applicant. The Committee may also hold a meeting with the applicant to discuss the details of the proposed unit based on priority number.
- Allotment meetings are held on a regular basis at GIDC Head Office and applicants are called by the Screening Committee as per priority numbers to present details of their proposed unit, based on which the final decision of allotment is taken.